At Direct IT, we take pride in our environmentally-conscious and technology driven innovations.
Behind the scenes, our electronic order entry, mobile driver application and invoicing, allows us to operate without any waybills or hard copy invoices making us completely paperless.
Our technology leading automated dispatch system uses qualitative reasoning to choose the best courier from our fleet to complete your delivery.
We have designed a variety of user-friendly customer order entry system just for you! We are constantly striving to make our customers jobs easier.
What sets us apart?
We are a specialized courier company focused on the same-day delivery market. As opposed to most conventional overnight courier companies, our goal is to be a premier white glove service provider. We like to think of ourselves as an extension of your business. Currently, we provide courier services to Alberta's major cities and their surrounding communities, which makes us Edmonton and Calgary's largest local courier service. With more than 230 units, we efficiently operate with services that range from bike messengers to 5-ton trucks.
Efficient, Low-Barrier Order Entry:
- Our Web 5 system requires as little as 4 clicks to submit an order, and our Mobile Order App only requires a picture of the delivery address, and a selection of service. Our service team takes care of the rest.
- If you prefer, you can call in visits to your location throughout the day, and our delivery personnel will enter in the trip details on your behalf.
- Immediate support is available to you via phone or online chat. You can even message straight from your order entry portal should you wish to alter or cancel a trip.
Full Optics on All Deliveries:
- Live tracking of your package movement. All personnel are equipped with redundant* GPS tracking devices.
- Artificial intelligence is used to validate each order. Should there be any errors in the trip, our operations staff will be alerted of potential delivery errors including incorrect drop locations. This will allow for quick and effective correction.
- All deliveries are validated at the time of delivery using Google Maps. All trips that don't require signatures are verified through Google Earth within minutes after delivery. We are able to double verify by confirming through pictures provided of the location and cross-checking them with images provided through Google Street View.
- Seamless integration with client's front-end systems allow for our clients to have full optics as well. This is provided through live tracking, signature capture, and any pictures detailing product placement at your request.
Health and Safety:
- Our operations and various fleets are all COR & TDG certified, and PPE equipped.
- Our driver phone app eliminates the need for distracted driving by allowing drivers to voice dictate messages to our service and operations teams.
- All messages sent to our fleet are announced via text-to-speech technology, further reducing the need for our drivers to view their phone screen while on the road.
*Redundant in this case meaning a feedback system in which our gps trackers are constantly forwarding information back and forth to our servers. This is what allows for our to-the-minute movement tracking on our drivers.
This is a mockup. Publish to view how it will appear live.
Delays and Closure Updates:
There are currently no service delays or closures to report.